The global food scene is raving about the chili spiced desserts , so how could I not try one!
Chunky Mango Chili Ice Popsicles
Ingredients: for 4 Ice Popsicles
- Alphonso Mango : One (chopped)
- Orange Juice : ~ 200 ml / 4 -6 oranges
- Chili powder : 1/4 tsp
- Mango juice : 30ml
- Ice Popsicle mold : Buy them here .
- Peel and Chop one big sized Mango.
- Add Orange Juice and Chili powder to chopped mangoes.
- Fill the Molds with the mixture evenly leaving a little empty (~1cm) at the end.
- Top the mold with mango juice.
- Put the caps on the molds.
- Freeze overnight.
- To Unmold: put the mold under warm running water for 30-40 seconds. Pull the cap slowly to unmold the Ice Popsicle .
Serve chilled. Enjoy your yummy Ice Lollies 😋
Have you tried our Homemade Mango and Coconut Ice Pops? Click here for recipe .
For more healthy recipes Follow us on Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/FridayNColumn/