As mercury rises and the NCR’s temperature soars high , what better way to treat yourself than an IceCream. But how can we do that, when we are counting our calories ??
I have a solution for that ! A Frozen Dessert that fulfils your ice cream craving and your mango love without putting a dent on your calorie chart.
The following frozen dessert is a low calorie option with natural sugars and no added preservative or food colouring .
This recipe has the right mix of sweet , tangy and healthy.
It is the perfect summer cooler for your tiny tots and ofcourse the kid in you.
Homemade Mango and Coconut Ice Popsicle
Ingredients: for 4 Ice Popsicles
- Alphonso Mango : One
- Coconut Water : From one medium sized Coconut ~200 ml
- Lemon Juice : From one medium sized lemon
- Ice Popsicle mold : Buy them here.
- Peel and Chop one big sized Mango. Add Mango, coconut water and lemon juice in the blending jar.
- Blend the ingredients to make thick purée.
- Remove the caps of the Ice Popsicle Molds.
- Pour in the mix into the molds.
- Put the caps on.
- Freeze overnight.
- To Unmold: put the mold under warm running water for 30-40 seconds. Pull the cap slowly to unmold the Ice Popsicle .
- Serve chilled. Enjoy your yummy Ice Lollies 😋
CalorieMeter: approx 40 kCal per Ice Popsicle < i>For more healthy recipes Follow us on Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/FridayNColumn/<<<<<<