Pineapple is my favourite fruit and I love to eat is as a snack . Recently I have been on a healthy diet and hence decided to use it as a main meal.
This recipe is approved by my dietician, hence feel free to feast upon it .
Preparation Time: 5 – 10 minutes
Cooking Time : 15 minutes
- Pineapple: 1 whole , sliced in thick roundels
- Onions: 1 , cut in large squares
- Tomato : 1, Deseeded and cut in large squares
- Capsicum : 2, Deseeded and cut in large squares
- Salt : to taste
- Red chilli powder: 1 tbsp
- Chaat Masala : 1 tbsp
- Kasoori Methi (dried fenugreek leaves) : 1 heaped tbsp
- Vinegar : 2 tbsp
- Prepare the dressing by mixing ingredients 5. To 9.
- In a bowl take pineapple slices (8-10 ), onion , tomato, capsicum and pour the dressing . Coat each ingredient well.
- Preheat Airfryer at 180 Celsius for 5 minutes. Grease with few drops of Oil.
- Place the pineapple and vegetable slices in the airfryer tray and drizzle few drops of oil.
- Cook in airfryer at 180 Celsius for 12-15 minutes . Check in between , turn sides and pour few more drops of oil. You can cook this in your oven or grill as well !
- Serve hot .
- Usually no dip is required , but a little of our super versatile restaurant style- Tandoori Mint Chutney won’t hurt 😉
Don’t have an Air Fryer ? It’s wonderful invention for healthy cooking and a must have in your kitchen . Buy it here !
For more Air Fryer recipes : Click here !