I have been reading to my toddler twins since they were tiny 4 months old babies . They have grown up with books scattered everywhere around them which has had a great positive influence on them. Books have not been given a particular time slot . In fact, reading and flipping through the books and lifting the flaps on the pages has become one of the ways my twins enjoy spending their time ( since they are not allowed any screen time)
They have a dedicated cupboard for books to which they drag me every other time to read books to them on demand.
Here I am enlisting the books my toddler twins (C&I) enjoy and thus recommend.
1. Giraffes Can’t Dance : Board Book
2. The Wheels on the Bus : A lift-the-flap , sing along book
3. Where Is Baby’s Belly Button : Karen Katz Lift-The-Flap Book
4. The Going To Bed Book : Board Book
5. Brown Bear, Brown Bear , What Do You See? : Paperback
6. Touch and Feel 123 (Scholastic Early Learners)
7. Little Learning Library Box Set : A set of 8 small board books
8. The Very Hungry Caterpillar : Board Book
9.Hide and Seek Pig : A Lift-The-Flap Book
10. Dear Zoo : Board Book
11. Be Brave Little Penguin : Paperback
12. Corduroy : Board Book
Keep in touch as this post will be updated regularly with new books which get added to C & I ‘s baby library : Follow Friday Night Column on Facebook/ Instagram/ Twitter or Sign Up for Email Newsletter
Pin it for later : https://pin.it/rs5f3l6ioju3z4
Disclosure : This post contains affiliate links.
Images courtesy : http://www.amazon.in