It includes –
- Tandoori Paneer Tikka
- Tandoori Mushroom
- Tandoori Brocolli
- Tandoori Aloo (Potato)
Assorted Tandoori Vegetarian Platter
Prep Time : 15 minutes
Marination Time: 30 min to 1 hour
Cooking Time : 20 min
for 2 tikkas of paneer/aloo/brocolli/mushroom each . Serves 4.
- Tandoori Marinade : Click here for Recipe ~1 cup
- Paneer : 250 gms
- Mushroom : 8-10 pieces
- Potato : 2 large
- Red Bell Pepper : 1 large
- Yellow Bell Pepper : 1 large
- Tomato : 1 large
- Brocolli : 1
- Onion : 1 large
- Skewers/ Toothpicks
- Olive oil / Ghee (According to liking) : 1 tbsp to drizzle
- Chopped Coriander leaves : 2 tbsp
- Chaat Masala : To taste
- Lemon : (Cut in wedges) 2
- Prepare the vegetables by washing thouroughly and cutting them in large 1 inch squares. Boil the potato and cut in half. Cut the paneer (fresh) in large cubes 1inch wide.No need to cut mushrooms. Cut brocolli into small florets.
- Dip and coat the Paneer and vegetables in Tandoori Marinade. Click here for the recipe.
- Marinate in refrigerator for 30 min to 1 hour.
- Arrange the tikkas on wooden skewers or toothpicks.
- Follow the sequence as mentioned or have fun with the combinations of your choice. Bell Pepper-Onion-Paneer-Tomato-Onion-Bell Pepper . Onion – Mushroom-Onion-Mushroom. Brocolli and potato can be skewered individually.
- Preheat the Air Fryer /Oven for 5 minutes at 180 degrees C.
- Arrange the skewers in Air Fryer, drizzle few drops of oil and cook for 15-18 minutes. Check in between midway at 10 minutes, drizzle few drops of oil and turn the tikkas.
- Remove from Air Fryer and garnish with Chaat Masala, chopped coriander,lemon wedges and Tandoori Mint Chutney.
- Use can cook it in oven as well.
- For stove top method : Grease a deep wide based flat pan/tawa(nonstick) with oil , heat 1 tbsp of oil and place the tikka , cook for 5-7 minutes on one side with lid on top of the pan on medium heat . Now remove the lid , drizzle few more drops of oil and turn the tikkas to make the charred side facing upwards . Cook for another 5-7 minutes with lid on . Check in between and turn if required . Remove lid and dish the tikkas on a platter . Garnish and serve with lemon, chaat masala and Chutney.
Liked this post ? Don’t forget to share and spread the love.
Also,Find us on Facebook and Follow! Click here!