Sharing C&I’s meal plan for this week. The three meal a day plan will ease your worries of what to feed your infant or toddler daily. I have tried to include portions of fruit , vegetables , good carbohydrates, a protein rich dinner and healthy fats in each day’s menu .
If you do not take eggs , you can replace them with other protein rich dinner options (mentioned below) .
The menu includes usual food items , the ingredients for which you must have introduced to your baby by 9 months . If not start with a small portion and see how it goes.
Any feedback will be welcome, I will be improvising menus according to your requirements .
If you require any specific recipe or method of preparation, reach us on our facebook page .
- Spinach Beetroot Rice : For Recipe Cick here !
- Dates Oats Porridge: For Recipe Click Here !
- Banana French Toast Recipe : On Our Facebook Page
- Egg Fried Rice : For Recipe Click Here
- I prefer ghee to prepare babyfood.
- You can add banana mash or apple puree to the Oats Porridge if dates are not available.
- I use farm fresh pasteurised cow milk to prepare yogurt and paneer at home.
- Parantha can be given in small bite sizes soaked in milk for softer consistency.
- Fruit yogurt can be prepared at home by using blended kiwis/ strawberries/ Blueberries/ Mango / banana or seedless grapes. Just mix the blend with fresh yogurt / hung curd / plain Greek yogurt. You can add sugar if you prefer .
- When starting with Egg first introduce yolk , followed by egg white when the child turns 1 year old.
- Dalia can be made with vegetables or milk alone , keep consistency runny.
For babies 6- 9 months of age , checkout our Ultimate Baby Food Recipe List : Click Here !
For previous meal plans : Click here!
For more meal plans and baby food recipes Sign Up/ follow Friday Night Column on Facebook , Click Here!
Leave a Reply