Sharing C&I’s this week’s meal plan. The three meal a day plan will ease your worries of what to feed your infant or toddler daily. I have tried to include portions of fruit , vegetables , good carbohydrates, a protein rich dinner and healthy fats in each day’s menu .
If you do not take eggs , you can replace them with other protein rich dinner options (mentioned below) .
The menu includes usual food items , the ingredients for which you must have introduced to your baby by 9 months . If not start with a small portion and see how it goes.
Any feedback will be welcome, I will be improvising menus according to your requirements .
If you require any specific recipe or method of preparation, reach us on our facebook page .
- Click here for recipe of Toffee Bananas
- Recipe of Curd Rice : cook rice and let them cool. Add curd to them and keep it aside. For tempering : take 1 tbsp ghee in a pan , add 1 tsp mustard seeds and 1 tsp of chopped curry leaves , transfer to the vessel with curd and rice when seeds splutter . Add 1 tsp of finely chopped coriander leaves and pinch of salt . Mix well . Serve warm. Or chill in fridge and serve cold. You can add milk to dilute consistency to your liking .
- Recipe Of Sooji Idli : Take 1 cup roasted semolina/sooji and 1/2 cup curd and make a batter with little water . Keep aside for 15 minutes to ferment.You can add salt and ENO (a pinch) – optional. Grease the idli stand with oil, pour the batter and steam until cooked usually 6minutes (varies according to microwave/steamer)
- For Macaroni in milk : Add boiled macaroni in warm milk and serve.
- I prefer ghee to prepare babyfood.
- You can add banana mash or apple puree to the Oats Porridge to add taste.
- I use farm fresh pasteurised cow milk to prepare yogurt and paneer at home.
- Parantha can be given in small bite sizes soaked in milk for softer consistency.
- When starting with Egg first introduce yolk , followed by egg white when the child turns 1 year old.
- Dalia can be made with vegetables or milk alone , keep consistency runny.
For babies 6- 9 months of age , checkout our Ultimate Baby Food Recipe List : Click Here !
For previous meal plans : Click here!