This season I will be sharing healthy Monsoon Menu for kids .
According to renowned nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar , during monsoons one should consume
- More alternate grains like Ragi/Nachni , Jowar and Quinoa
- More vegetables that grow on creepers like pumpkin and Karela
- Less of Green Leafy Vegetables
- More of Lentils/ Dals
- Occasional treat with deep fried fritters/ pakoras
Healthy Ragi Cupcakes | Monsoon Menu For Kids | Eggless | Baked | Desserts |
Prep Time : 10 minutes
Baking Time : 20 minutes
Yield : 8 cupcakes
- Dry Ingredients
- Wet Ingredients
- Preheat an oven at 170•Celsius .
- Take a mixing bowl and sift Ragi flour , whole wheat flour , cocoa powder ,baking soda and baking powder in it.
- Add the grated gur / jaggery to dry ingredients and mix .
- Take another bowl and whisk the wet ingredients in it . Do not over mix.
- Pour the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well using a spatula. It will be a coarse , wet and thick dough.
- Scoop the cupcake dough into a muffin tray lined with cupcake liners .
- Smoothen the top using a spoon .
- Bake in the middle shelf at 170•Celsius for 20 minutes or till a skewer turns out dry when pierced into the cupcake.
- Let it cool for 15-20 minutes before removing from tray .
- Pour some sprinkles and Hershey’s chocolate syrup and enjoy the delicious yet healthy Ragi Cupcakes .
Pin it for later : https://pin.it/udvtvb3uxpdjjr